Lukang and Wanggong Intertidal Exploration (one-day tour)
Take a trip to the Wanggong Oyster Cra% Culture Center and experience the fun of traditional lantern making in Lugang—one of Taiwan’s top-10 tourism towns.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：10hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick-up➜Lugang/Longshan Temple (1 hr)/Lugang Old Street (1 hr)/Lantern painting DIY or cycle rickshaw ride (40 mins)➜Lunch➜Wanggong Oyster Art Museum (30 mins)➜Intertidal Exploration of Oyster Farms (30 mins)➜Return
- NT$1850/person; children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$300 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, lunch, lantern painting DIY in Lugang or cycle rickshaw, insurance, and guide)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.
- +886 4 2301 5590
- +886 4 2305 9388