Shuili Snake Kiln, Puli (one-day tour)
Tradition and innovation meet on this tour, including stops at a snake kiln turned cultural park, the former timber heartland of Checheng, and the Paper Dome from Japan, all highlighting the rebirth of Nantou since the 921 Earthquake.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：9-10hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
- NT$1,700/person; children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$200 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, NT$2 million accident insurance + NT$200,000 medical insurance, guide, lunch, entrance tickets)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.
- +886 4 3502 7888
- +886 4 3506 9838