Sun Moon Lake (one-day tour)
The Sun Moon Lake National Scenic Area is home to Taiwan’s largest and best known freshwater lake. A gondola ride and boat tour of the lake are excellent ways to enjoy the area’s scenic beauty.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：10hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick up➜Toushe (30 mins)➜ Xiangshan Visitor Center (40 mins)➜Boat tour on Sun Moon Lake (Ita Thao, Xuanguang Temple, and Shuishe) (1 hr)➜Lunch➜Ita Thao (30 mins)➜Sun Moon Lake Cable Car (30 mins)➜Trail walk (20 mins)➜Wenwu Temple (1 hr)➜Return
- NT$1850/person; children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$300 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, lunch, Sun Moon Lake boat cruise, Sun Moon Lake Cable Car Fare, NT$2 million accident insurance + NT$200,000 medical insurance, and guide)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.
- +886 4 2301 5590
- +886 4 2305 9388