- Hours of tour：11hours
- Minimum Persons：1人
Pick-up➜Take shuttle to Taipei Songshan Airport➜Fly to Hualien➜Bus tour in Taroko National Park (Changchun Shrine color:red;letter-spacing:.5pt">(10 mins), Yanzikou color:red;letter-spacing:.5pt">(10 mins), (pass by) Tunnel of Nine Turns, Marble Bridge, Tienhsiang, letter-spacing:.5pt">(15 mins) ) Marble factoryletter-spacing:.5pt"> color:red;letter-spacing:.5pt">(30 mins)➜Qixingtan➜Stone Sculpture Park letter-spacing:.5pt">(20 mins)➜Hualien Railway Station➜Return
- NT$5,200/person; children 12 and under NT$4,200 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, outward plane ticket, inward Taiwan Railway train ticket, lunch, insurance, and guide;for return by plane: NT$6,300/person; children 12 and under NT$5,000)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.