Yilan Taipingshan Nature Tour (one-day tour) (Yilan departure)
- From：Ilan County
- Hours of tour：8hours
- Minimum Persons：4人
Departure time: 08:30
Venue: Yilan / Keixi City Hotel, Yilan Railway Station
Pick-up➜Midpoint Guide Station (former midpoint of the Taipingshan Ropeway)➜Bailing Giant Tree➜Cloud formations➜Cuifeng Lake (Taiwan’s largest alpine lake) (1 hr)➜Lunch at Taipingshan Villa (2 hrs)➜Mini train ride at Taipingshan (self-pay)➜Cloud formations➜Return
- Weekdays NT$1,100/person; Weekends and holidays NT$1,300/person; children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$200 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, Taipingshan National Forest Recreation Area admission ticket, insurance, and guide; excludes mini train fare, lunch, and hot spring bath)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.