Atayal Resort and Puli Central Taiwan(one-day tour)
Listen to the story of Seediq Bale, savor indigenous cuisine,stroll the Sky Walk, soak in the open-air hot springs, and feel the rustic charms of mountain life on this excursion into the indigenous heartland.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：9-10hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick-up➜Guangxing Paper Mill (40 mins)➜Chung Tai Chan Monastery (1 hr)➜Atayal Resort (lunch in the park) (3 hrs)➜Guoxing Inn (30 mins)➜Return
Weekdays, holidays, consecutive holidays, busy day price
- NT$1,700/person; Children under six years old NT$1,550; Children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$200 (includes: Taiwan Tour Bus fare, admission tickets,DIY, insurance, lunch, mineral water, and guide service)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.