Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village and Sun Moon Lake(one-day tour)
Immerse in the beauty of Sun Moon Lake with a lakeside stroll and scenic gondola ride and experience Taiwan’s largest indigenous fair and a hearty aboriginal feast on this tour.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：8~9hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick-up➜Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village (self-arranged lunch)(4.5 hrs)➜Sun Moon Lake Cable Car (20 mins)➜Wenwu Temple (30 mins)➜Return
Weekdays, holidays, consecutive holidays, busy day price
- NT$1,800/person; Children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$200 (includes: Taiwan Tour Bus fare,admission tickets, insurance, mineral water, and guide service)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.