Jiji Railway and Sky Bridge (one-day tour)
Experience the distinctive style of one of Taiwan’s top-10 tourism towns with a trip on the Jiji Branch Line and a stroll in the clouds on the Sky Bridge, all coming to a sweet pineapple cake conclusion.
- From：Taichung City
- Hours of tour：9-10hours
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick up➜Jiji (1 hr)➜Jiji Branch Line➜Checheng (1.5 hrs)➜Lunch➜Shuili Snake kiln (1 hr)➜Sky Bridge (30 mins)➜Sunny Hills (30 mins)➜Nantou Tourist Factory (30 mins)➜Return
- NT$1850/person; children three and under not requiring a separate seat NT$300 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, lunch, cycling in Jiji, Sky Bridge admission ticket, Jiji➜Checheng train ticket (one-way), insurance, and guide. Shuili Snake Kiln ticket.)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.