Nanzhuang Hakka Cultural Tour in Miaoli County (one-day tour)
Hours of tour: 8 Hours
Minimum Persons: 4 Person
This itinerary provides multilingual audio guides in Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean.
Experience Taiwan's Hakka customs and an aboriginal tribal wonderland.
08:00-08:30 Taipei Main Station/ Taipei Songshan Airport/ Taipei City Hotels
09:10 THSR Hsinchu Station
Penglai River Fish Protection Trail(1hr)
Nanzhuang Old Street(1hr)
Lunch: choose from traditional Hakka cuisine at Nanzhuang Market or Saisiyat tribal set meal(1hr)
Saisiyat tribe’s Xiangtian Lake village(1hr30mins)
The assembly time will be primarily notified one day prior to the departure date.
The duration of the stay at each attraction is for reference only. In the event of traffic congestion, Taiwan Tour Bus reserves the right to shorten the duration of the stay at the attractions.。
Departure date: Every day (excluding the Chinese New Year period).
1. Taiwan Tour Bus fare 2. Guide 3. Bottled water 4. Lunch 5. Insurance 6. The infant fee includes bus fare and insurance only.
1. Tipping (NT$150 per person per day) 2. Other expenses are not mentioned.
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents. The journey is either on a half-day, one-day or two-day basis. For one-day itineraries can be arranged on a two-days basis. And also it can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$2.5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated. More private and customized tours we can provide! Please email to [email protected]. Thank you!.