Sanxia and Yingge Folk Arts (half-day tour)
The ceramic art capital of Yingge is hailed as Taiwan’s center for ceramics production. Visitors can also enjoy the area’s unique cultural re%nement at Zushi Temple in Sanxia.
- Hours of tour：4hours
- Minimum Persons：1人
Pick-up➜Zushi Temple in Sanxia (20 mins)➜Sanxia Old Street (40 mins)➜Yingge ceramics factory and exhibition center (30 mins)➜Yingge Ceramics Street (30 mins)➜Return
- NT$1,300/person; children 12 and under NT$1,100 (includes Taiwan Tour Bus fare, insurance, and guide; dinner not included)
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.