Yuli’s Mt. Chike Views
From: Hualian County
Hours of tour: 4 Hours
Minimum Persons: 4 Person
For foreign language tour guides, an additional fee of NT$2500 per vehicle is required.
Mt. Chike is famous for its daylily blooms. The sea of these flowers is considered one of the three main scenes of the area. The views of the flowers filling the mountainsides and valleys are unforgettable.
08:30-08:40 or 13:30-13:40 Pick up at Yuli Train Station/ Yuli Hotels/B&B
Mt. Chike(2hrs30mins) Tudigong (Earth God) Temple, the thousand-ton stone turtle, Mt. Chike Swiss Farm, the thousand-year-old Wang house, avenue of long yellow lilies , the 3 pyrogenetic rocks
A boundary point between the Eurasian and Philippine Sea Tectonic Plates on Yuli Bridge(30mins)
12:30 or 17:30 Return
The assembly time will be primarily notified one day prior to the departure date.
The duration of the stay at each attraction is for reference only. In the event of traffic congestion, Taiwan Tour Bus reserves the right to shorten the duration of the stay at the attractions.。
Departure date: Every day (Additional charges apply during the Spring Festival period).
1. Taiwan Tour Bus fare 2. Guide 3. Bottled water 4. Insurance 4. The infant fee includes bus fare and insurance only.(The definition of infants means children under 3 years old.)
1. Tipping (NT$150 per person per day) 2. Meals 3. Other expenses are not mentioned.
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents. The journey is either on a half-day, one-day or two-day basis. For one-day itineraries can be arranged on a two-days basis. And also it can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$2.5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated. More private and customized tours we can provide! Please email to [email protected]. Thank you!.