- Days：5 days
- Minimum Persons：2人
Pick-up➜Jiufen Old Street (1.5 hrs)➜Yehliu Geopark lunch (2 hrs)➜Tamsui Fisherman’s Wharf (1 hr)➜Fort San Domingo (1 hr)➜Taipei
Lunch at Sun Moon Lake➜Boat trip on the lake (Shuishe and Xuanguang Temple) (2 hrs)➜Xiangshan bicycle ride (Tongxin Bridge and Skywalk) (2 hrs)➜Sun Moon Lake
Lunch at Kending National Park ➜Chuanfan Rock (20 mins)➜Shadao (30 mins)➜Eluanbi Lighthouse (1.5 hrs)➜Kending
Beinan Cultural Park (1 hr) ➜Lunch at Xiaoyeliu➜Water Running Up (20 mins)➜Donghe steamed pork buns➜East Coast National Scenic Area Administration (Ami Indigenous Culture Art Center) (30 mins) ➜Hualien
Taroko National Park (Arch and Park Headquarters) (40 mins)➜Yanzikou (Swallow Grotto) (1 hr)➜Buluowan (1 hr)➜Lunch— Taiwan beef noodles➜Changchun Shrine (1 hr)➜Qingshui Cliff (20 mins)➜Train ride (Heping Station to Su’aoxin Station) (37 mins)➜Taipei➜Return
- Taiwan Tour Bus fare, dish, insurance, breakfast in hotel,admission tickets, train ticket, and guide service
- "Taiwan Tour Bus" journey is reserved upon requested. Tourists can inquire the detailed information with their travel agents.
- The journey is either on a half-day or one-day basis. All the itineraries can be arranged on a two-days or three-days basis and also can be received with better hotels rate through travel agent service.
- Price for all "Taiwan Tour Bus" journeys includes transportation, tour guide service and insurance (NT$5 million liability insurance, NT$200,000 medical insurance); Meal and admission ticket are excluded in some tours and all those can be arranged upon requested.
- Departure point is limited in some specific hotels as each itinerary is indicated.
- +886 2 7729 8897
- +886 2 2555 5983